Spend half of your beautiful day with our Tra Que village tour to learn about the daily life of a local family and to discover Vietnamese fresh specialties. You will cycle along shady lanes to Tra Que village and join the farmers to observe and experience how they work on their vegetable garden as well as learn the way to make “tam huu”, a local well-known dish, at the end of today’s excursion.
Memmorable vegetables farming experience
8 am, you will be picked up from your accommodation in Hoi An, and transferred to Tra Que village. Then, our tour guide will lead you to a local vegetables farm. There, the local farmers will show you how to work on their fields and there are a lot of farming activities for you to try such as soil fertilizing, raking, sowing, watering greens, picking greens, etc.
After that, enjoy a herbal foot massage to relax and join preparing “tam huu” together with villagers before sitting down and wait for your meal including “xeo” cake (kind of pancake wrapped in rice paper). Then, take a short break after meal and wait for our vehicle picking you up to transfer you back to your accommodation. End of the tour.
Note: It is possible to enjoy a bicycle ride from your hotel
Price: Please contact us for pricing.
Our tour includes:
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner as ordered
- Tour guide with English or French speaking skill (Please contact us for other language speaking tour guide)
- Our private air conditioned vehicle’s supports
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
Our tour excludes:
- Other additional meals and services not mentioned
- International and domestic flights
- Personal laundry, telephone calls and expenditure
Tags cho bài viết