Let leave the hustling and bustling Hanoi behind and take a cycling tour to Bat Trang village and Dong Ho village – the two traditional handicraft villages with the typical countryside scenes and pagodas for refreshment. This one day trip will take you to one of the most famous pottery villages and the only folk-painting village in Vietnam. You will also have chance to visit the cradle of Vietnam’s Buddhism with the most ancient pagodas, Dau Pagoda and But Thap Pagoda.
The products of Bat Trang ceramic village.
07.30. a.m. Far East Tour team will pick you up at your hotel, and take you to our bike store to choose your favorite bike. First, we will start cycling along the Red River bank to the countryside of Hanoi. On the way, you can see some beautiful scenes such as peaceful villages, vast green rice fields and vegetable farms. Once you arrive at Bat Trang pottery village, you will be welcomed by the hospitality of the locals, experience their daily life. Moreover, if you like to bring some pottery products for your beloveds, you can make some by your own hands or buy some in workshops or souvenir shop. The people here are willing to teach you how.
After visiting Bat Trang village, you will be supported by our car to keep your bike and take you to Dau Pagoda in Bac Ninh Province. This pagoda is the link which connects Buddhism and the faith of agricultural Gods worshiping for a long time.
Leaving Dau Pagoda, you’ll continue to visit Dong Ho folk-painting village – where woodcut paintings of Vietnam were born. You will observe the beauty and delicacy of each painting and the interesting process of making them.
After lunch in Dong Ho Village, you will cycle along Duong River (Sông Đuống) towards But Thap Pagoda – the ancient pagoda with unique architecture which symbolizes for Buddhism in 13th century under Tran Dynasty. Our tour guide will share you the knowledge and interesting facts of Buddhism in Vietnam since 13th century.
04.00. p.m. Return to Hanoi Capital. End of Bat Trang & Dong Ho Village Tours.
Our tour includes:
- Private bus.
- Bicyle in whole tour.
- Bike with helmet.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Lunch & mineral water as mentioned.
Our tour excludes:
- Personal expenses
- Visa & Insurance
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Special note for Dong Ho and Bat Trang tour:
- Please DO NOT wear shorts or mini-skirts to pagodas or temples mentioned in itinerary.
- Depending on the weather status and operating conditions, the detail itinerary can be changed for the best.
- Add Dong Ho Bat Trang Tour to Package: Indulge yourself into Vietnam itinerary 1 week http://fareastour.asia/private-tours/vietnam-classic-tour-packages/holidays-in-vietnam-with-itinerary-1-week with Hanoi, Halong, Saigon & Ben Tre. This is a typical Vietnam tour for 1 week vacation.
Tags cho bài viết