Departure time: 8.30 AM
Finish time: 12.00 PM
Duration: 3.5 hours
Transportation: local ferry, bike.
Kim Bong is a rural village belonged to Cam Kim Commune, which owns peaceful sceneries of countryside in Hoi An. This cycling Kim Bong village tour will give you the fascinating views of vast green rice paddies, villages, fields of water buffalo and the rustic locals’ life as well as fresh and clean air. This place is almost free of tourists, so you can freely visit and take pictures without being interrupted by souvenir sellers along the route. It is truly a local culture exploration.
Interesting cycling tour in Kim Bong village.
- Discover the real beauty of a countryside of Vietnam with rice-fields, water-fern, buffaloes...
- Communicate & interact with local children, farmers or fisherman and touch to their original life.
- Visit Kim Bong carpentry village, join in the workshop of boat making.
- Come over the Cam Kim market, Duy Vinh sleeping mat village, rice paper factory.
- Cross over the tropical fruit garden and rice field into the village.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Local ferry.
- Bicycle renta.
- Support local community.
- Rain Ponchos in case of rain.
- Dig Vietnam's nature with our Pu Luong Private Tour. You will get the most non-touristy place ever. More over, Pu Luong Natural Reserve also greets you by the primary scenes of mountains and forests.
Tags cho bài viết