Discover the fascination of Mekong River with Ben Tre day tour from Ho Chi Minh City. On the trip, you’ll cruise along the river and come across fruit markets, stilted houses and fishing ports. Moreover, our trip will give you a good opportunity to experience the traditional rural lifestyle of the Mekong Delta inhabitants.
Pick you up at 8:00 - 8:30 and transfer from Ho Chi Minh City to My Tho City for one and half hours by bus. The morning trip will be continued by visiting the four small holy islands: Tortoise, Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn. On the way, you will see the fishing port, stilt houses, boat-building workshops.
Next, you will go through Bao Dinh Canal to enter Ben Tre Province – The city of coconut to see and understand the typical agriculture model called “Garden – Pond – Cage”. Then take your pleasure time with Ben Tre’s specialties: coconut candy and honey tea.
After that, take an amazing rowing boat trip on the small canal fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s tree and cool breezes. And lunch will be served in the center of the orchard garden, where you will enjoy countryside dishes.
After lunch, we will lead you to the village to visit fruit gardens, enjoy fresh tropical fruits while listening to "Southern Vietnamese folk music". Here we also can join the daily activities of the local people and enjoy the atmosphere of this beautiful natural countryside. In addition, you also can participate in the locals’ daily activities for a true gardener experience or basically enjoy the fresh and beautiful countryside environment.
Your expectations will be fulfilled by final boat trip back to My Tho on Tan Thach natural canal. On the way back to Ho Chi Minh City, you will stop at a Bonsai garden where you can take a rest for 15 minutes.
17:00, arrive in Ho Chi Minh City. Drop off at your hotel. End of tour.
Ben Tre day tour’s highlights:
- Fascinating sceneries on Mekong River cruise.
- Four interesting islands visiting: Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise and Phoenix.
- Visiting fruit garden and tasting fresh tropical fruits while enjoying Vietnamese traditional music.
- Having lunch in the heart of an orchard garden.
- AC land Transfer
- Tour guide with English speaking skill
- Boat trip
- Having lunch in Local Restaurant
- Fresh fruits, honey, local tea, mineral water
- Personal expenses
- Service fee for credit card payment (3%)
Cancellation by Customer:
- More than 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 7 to 3 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 2 years old: F.O.C.
- Child from 2 – 10 years old: 75% adult price.
- Child above 10 year old: Adults rate
Tags cho bài viết